When it comes down to Residential Carpet Cleaning you want to make sure you have the best company for the job. Carpets are beautiful and make our homes look warm and inviting but are also catch alls for harmful germs, dead skin, and bacteria. Proper care for those carpets will not only help with the longevity and look of the carpets but also for our health needs.
ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill’s process is second to none. Our technicians are trained and certified and we perform test cleanings in order to make sure we use the right cleaning style and use the proper cleaning agents on your carpets. Below is our process:
- Groom – grooming the carpets releases soil and stands up the fibers.
- Testing – we test fibers to determine what chemicals to use
- Spot checking – technicians will go around to various spots and soils and try to remove them by hand using various solutions.
- Shampoo – we will apply the cleaning solution to the carpets and upholstery
- Groom – we will groom the carpets again
- Spot check – once again try to remove any spots or soil
- Clean up – we will put back furniture and make sure to leave the room looking as we found it.
Call us today for a free estimate and see why we are number one in residential carpet cleaning. Also visit our special offers to take advantage of money saving offers.