What to do:
- Fast action is required to prevent further damage. Call a restoration professional to remove damage caused by vandals.
- Make a list of all damage and take pictures.
- Use a shop vacuum to remove glass particles from carpet and upholstery.
- Remove any debris from carpet or walls. Scrape or blot carpets and furniture – never rub.
- Wash any egg or other residues from the building exterior using water.
What not to do:
- Do not use household clean products on fabrics, upholstery, or carpet.
- Do not attempt to remove chemical stains, including ink or paint.
- Do not operate damaged electrical appliances.
Call ServiceMaster Clean at 856-751-1577 for more information or to schedule an appointment to have your home or commercial property cleaned as a result of vandalism.